Character From: The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Meanings and history of the name Simon:
- It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Simon is "to hear, to be heard; reputation". Biblical: Simon was the name of two of the apostles, including Simon Peter.
- None...what about you?
- Places name Simon:
- Simón Bolívar Airport, airport serving the capital city of Venezuela, Caracas
- Simón Bolívar University in Caracas, Venezuela
- Famous real-life people named Simon:
- Simon Bolivar, "El Libertador" liberated most of South America from Spain (19th Century)
- Simon Baker, Australian actor (The Mentalist)
- Simon Cowell, British music executive and television personality (American Idol)
- Simon Gallup, Rock Bassist (The Cure)
- Simon LeBon, British singer-songwriter (Duran Duran)
- Simon in song, story & screen:
- "Simon Says", children's game
- "Simple Simon" children's rhyme
- Simon Bae, character in the Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong
- Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Simon Camden, character in the tv series 7th Heaven
List adapted from www.babynamewizard.com
These are just some I know...what about you?