Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question:

 

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)


We have a secret back room in our house...I can't tell you where it is otherwise it wouldn't be secret anymore.  It is loaded with supplies such as bottled water and cheerios.  There are also some very select weapons that could be used such as a spatula and a marshmallow gun.  As for the house itself, we have chains on every door and very, very bright light bulbs.  I guess the two ferocious sounding, yet completely harmless puppies help as well.   

5 comments:

  1. Marshmallow guns!! That's pretty funny! Everyone's answers have been great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through!
    Water and Cheerios. I could live on that throughout the apocalypse.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

    How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're prepared! I'm a new follower from FF.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a good weekend.
    ~ Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what marshmallow guns are... Heading to google to learn something new.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.