Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Lena from Beautiful Darkness/Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Lena wasn't accepted by the town and seen as an outcast and yet she never changed who she was.
2. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. He stood up for what he believed in and made sure his children knew about it too.
3. Skeeter from The Help by Kathryn Stockett. This women was amazing. She wanted to change things and found a way to bring awareness to an issue that most people ignored or didn't believe in.
4. Hannah from Thirteen Reason Why by Jay Asher. Even from the grave she made people accountable for their actions and behavior and made then realized how even without knowing it they affect others.
5. Lauren DeStefano author of Wither. She wrote about polygamy, child pregnancy, kidnapping and other controversial issues.
That all I can think of for this week. What about you? Are there any authors or characters you view as rebels?