Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Top Ten Authors I Would DIE to meet (living or dead):
1. J.K. Rowling. This women is a creative genius and I'd love to hear her talk about the HP series and what her experience was like.
2. Richelle Mead. I want to make sure that she has a happy ending for Adrian somewhere in her next series of novels. He is too great of a guy to end up with everything he was dealt.
3. Melina Marchetta. I love her novels so much and it would be really exciting to meet her...plus I wouldn't mind a trip to Australia.
4. Charlaine Harris. I want to know if there is a 'real-life' Eric and if so where can I get him...err meet him I mean.
5. Laurie Halse Anderson. I want to let her know how powerful her novels are and that I think every person should read at least one of her 'contemporary/issues' novels.
6. William Shakespeare. I want to know if there is a real couple behind the story of Romeo and Juliet.
7. Ally Carter. I want to hear more spy stories and to know if there is a spy school and how do I apply.
8. Dee Henderson. She is an amazing Christian fiction writer. Her novels are very inspiring, uplifting and full of action. They are the perfect mix of suspense and hope.
9. Gayle Forman. I want to know if she cries when she is writing her novels, because I'm sure that I bawled the entire way through If I Stay.
10. Andrea Cremer. I want to let her know that I would appreciate it if she has Calla end up with Ren in the end of her Nightshade series.