Friday, December 7, 2012

2013 Reading Challenges

I'm so excited because this year I think I am actually going to complete all of my 2012 Reading Challenges.  I have four books to go and I'm determined to do it!  Seeing as 2012 is coming to an end, I've decided to start planning my challenges for next year.  I think that this year I'm not going to plan out certain books to read, but just see what fits my mood at the time for each of the challenges.  That being said, here are the challenges that I've signed up for so far:

2013 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Hobbitsies.net
 
2013 Audio Book Challenge hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner
Level: Married-Listen to more than 25 Audio Books
 
2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge hosted by On a Book Bender and Reading the Paranormal.
Level: Coupon Clipper: 12 Books
 
2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge hosted by 6 Wonderful Bloggers
Level: 21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
 
 
I'm excited for these challenges and hopefully I will be successful!  What reading challenges are you signing up for? 
 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I don't do so well at challenges...I sorta failed at the two I signed up for this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the freebies. You can do it! I found them oddly addicting this year. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.