Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review of Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié

Title: Crusade (Crusade, #1)
Authors: Nancy Holder and











While this book may have started off slow, the plot continues to build and thicken throughout.  The conflict grows intense and is interwoven between each of the characters leading up to an epic battle at the end with an unexpected twist.  The characters and the story made this one definitely worth sticking with, so if you are struggling with Crusade, don't give up...it gets so much better.   


1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I hadn't heard of this one but I'm glad I have now. It looks so good. I'll rememberw what you said about the slow beginning when I get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.