Hi Everyone! Today is my stop on the Reading Road Trip 2012 hosted by I Like These Books and Icey Books. I have the State of Illinois. What are some fun facts about Illinois (provided by http://awesomeamerica.com/illinois/)?
- The tallest building in the U.S. is the Sears Tower in Chicago
- Chicago is the nation's third largest city
- Illinois is the sixth most populous state in the country
- A replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa stands in the town of Niles
- he Dairy Queen franchise was first opened in Joliet, Illinois, on June 22, 1940
So what am I giving away? One of Simone Elkeles's books of your choice!
The contest runs until Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 11:59pm (CST)
You must be 13 years of age or older to enter
Leave a comment with your name, the book you'd like and your email address to enter.
This contest is open to participants both from the US and internationally
Once the email is sent to the winner they will have three days to respond or a new winner will be chosen
**I am not responsible for any lost or damaged items. (I haven't had any lost or damaged and I really hope that none will be)