Essentially I just take whatever book I'm reading, pick a character and research a little about their name. So here it goes...
Character From: Unlovable by Sherry Gammon
Origin of Seth:
Seth is of Hebrew origin and means appointed.
Places name Seth:
- The Seth Peterson Cottage in Mirror Lake Wisconsin, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Characters named Seth?
- Seth Cohan from the TV show "The OC".
- Seth Clearwater from Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series.
- Seth Morgan from Melissa Marr Wicked Lovely Series.
- Have you heard of these guys?
- Seth Rogan, a popular actor featured in films such as Knocked Up, Funny People and The Green Hornet.
- Seth Green, an actor featured in films and TV shows such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Italian Job, and Without a Paddle.
- Seth MacFarlane, best known for creating/developing Family Guy and American Dad!
- Seth Meyers, comedian from Saturday Night Live.
- Seth Godin, an author and entrepreneur.
Do you know of anyone named Seth or any famous Seths I am missing?