Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books For People Who Liked X Author
1. If you liked Simone Elkeles's Perfect Chemistry series, try Trish Doller. Both are told from the male POV and are hot, hot, hot with a touch of some serious issues underlying the humor.
2. If you like Sarah Dessen, try Melina Marchetta. At first glance this may seem like they don't have much in common, but both write about issues common to teenagers and they both have "beautifully flawed" characters.
3. If you liked Alice Hoffman, try Sarah Addison Allen. They both have a touch of realistic magic in their novels that makes them gripping and unforgettable. They make you believe in magic!
4. If you liked Lisa T. Bergren's River of Time series, try Jennifer Donnelly's Revolution. Ok so maybe the only thing these two books have in common is time travel, but you have to admit that that is a pretty awesome commonality.
5. If you like Jandy Nelson, try Hannah Harrington. Both of these authors wrote about a similar situation and their writing styles are both very lyrical.
6. If you liked Deborah Harkness's A Discovery of Witches, try Katherine Howe's The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane. Both involve old texts and a long line of witch descendants. They are laced with magic and mystery.
7. If you liked Jennifer Brown's Hate List, try Amy Efaw's After. Both books will make you think about morals and what you would have done in a similar situation. Not only will you think about this when reading these books, but you’ll think about them long after you’ve finished them.
8. If you like Veronica Roth, try Monica Leonelle. Both wrote dystopian novels that involve people getting split into different "groups" and are trying to run/fight/hide from the officials.
9. If you like Philippa Gregory, try Sarah Dunant. Both write compelling historical fiction novels with lots of scandal involved.
10. If you like Stephanie Perkins, try Leila Sales. They both write ultra-cute books.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a SIGNED copy of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.