Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question:



Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUT ME, give us five book related silly facts about you.


  1. 1.  When I start a book, I have to finish it no matter if i like it or not.  
  2. 2. I never peak at the last chapter or page, but I do have a tendency to look ahead on the page I'm reading by accident.
  3. 3.  I have to have my books in ALPHABETICAL order on my bookshelves.
  4. 4.  I have books all over the house and in every room, even the bathroom for when I decide to take a bath.
  5. 5.  When I get super emotional over a book I have to call my mom or talk to a friend about it asap!

7 comments:

  1. HI Lisa, visiting on FF. I usually agree with you on 1) on your list but if you take a look at mine there are 2 books I have given up on, that I really couldn't struggle on with to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I peak on the same page sometimes too. Never on purpose, but sometimes my eyes wander ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by from FF! After struggling through some real bombs, I totally gave up reading a book if I didn't like it. LoL, I tend to look ahead on the page as well.

    My FF: sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com

    New follower here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do #1, #4, and #5. I've been known to peek ahead many times, but it's a little harder to do now that I have my Kindle.
    Talia
    http://taliajager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower just stopping by through the FF/hop. If you have some time, please come on over to my blog to follow me and read some of my reviews as well! Thanks. :)

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    I used to have books in every room in the house, but since I got my NookColor I've been able to store a bunch in my attic and cram the rest into my book shelf. Oh and I still have a few on my bedside lamp (it's the kind of lamp with shelves lol). So, I guess I've narrowed it to two, or three if you have to count the attic! Lol. I'll get it under control now that I have access to VIRTUAL space though! It's pretty awesome to have so many books and they take up no space. <3 my NC lol.

    Anyway, I hope you're having a fabulous Friday and happy reading! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to finish every book I start as well! I thought I was all alone.

    old follower
    www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I don't have books all over the house but I do carry my current read with me everywhere.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.