Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten: Jerks In Literature
1. Pradraig from Impossible by Nancy Werlin. This guy was a horrible person. I mean truly horrible.
2. Raziel from Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly. Just when you think angels are the good guys, this one comes around.
3. Draco Malfoy from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. Even though he was just trying to be like his daddy, he still was a jerk.
4. Brain Nelson from Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock. This boy needed a serious talking to or maybe just a slap across the face would work too.
5. Snape from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. Did he really have to be so mean to Harry in the first 6 books. Really?
6. Bill from The Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires Series by Charlaine Harris. He definitely deserves a stake...well maybe not a stake but possibly some garlic.
7. Eric from The House of the Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. For the first couple of books I really liked him, then I was ready punch him.
8. Henry VIII from The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory. Sisters...seriously???
9. Brad from Jemima J by Jane Green. He was one self-absorbed, first-class, prick.
10. Wesley from The DUFF by Kody Keplinger. Anyone who would call another person the DUFF, much less nick-name her that needs to be smacked...and hard.