Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Favorite Minor Characters ( you know... all those great supporting character or a VERY minor character that might have been only in there a page or two but had an effect on you)

1 and 2.  Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling.  I loved both of these characters from the begining and think they make the best supporting characters ever. 


3 and 4.  Jasper Hale and Emmett Cullen from The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyers.  These two were the best comic relief and had that awesome big brother vibe going on. 


5.  Harley from Across the Universe by Beth Revis.  There is something about Harley that captured my heart. 

6 and 7.  Lennie's grandmother and uncle in The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.  I think both of these people were important people in Lennie's life that helped her move past her grief in her own way.

8.  Calla's brother in Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.  I loved how he wanted to choose his own destiny and that he fully supported his sister.  Gotta love that in a little brother.

9.  Sarah's son in Little Bee by Chris Cleave.  I'm forgetting the little boy's name right now, but he added a little sunshine to an otherwise wonderful, but very emotionally difficult read.

That's all I got for this week. . . . what about you?

10 comments:

  1. Luna and Neville are really the best :) I think Emmett's great, not Jasper, but I'm not a Twilight fan! But anyway, nice list!

    Here's mine: http://peskypiksipesternomi.blogspot.com/2011/05/top-ten-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna and Neville are a great pair! I almost considered Neville, but went with Sir Cadogan instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Neville too. He grew into a really awesome and brave young man! And you gotta love Loony Luna!

    I also liked your pick of Jasper and Emmett. I thought Emmett was the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how Luna Lovegood slipped my mind, but I always enjoyed seeing her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list and I agree about 1-4. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choices. Love the pic of Neville and Luna.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luna Lovegood is so weird. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant List!! Luna is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are Harry Potter generation!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.