Monday, December 12, 2011

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge


Angela from Reading Angel and Katie from Katie's Book Blog are hosting a YA Contemporary Challenge for 2012.

I love YA Contemporary Fiction so hopefully this challenge will be a breeze for me.  I'm going to be ambitious and sign up for Level 3; which is 15+ books. 
Here are some of the books on my list (I'll figure out the rest later since I'm a mood type reader)...
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare
Someone Else's Life

The Princesses of Iowa

In Honor

Second Chance Summer

Flirting in Italian

Breaking Beautiful

4 comments:

  1. Have fun with the challenge and good luck. I'm sure you will do great with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got into YA Contemporary because of Simone Elkeles. True Story.

    All on your list look really good. I hope to pick up a few recs from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love contemp! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look great! Cant wait to read your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.