Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Night Date Night--Holiday Edition

Friday Night Date Night is a feature on my blog that showcases movie review (mostly movies that adapted from books).  Hopefully some of these reviews will help you decide what to watch on your date night or a night of chillin with the girls.
 
This week I'm cheating (and I can do that because this is my blog).  Instead of featuring a movie review I'm going to leave you with a couple of my favorite Holiday movies.
 
Hey if ABC family considers it a Holiday movie so do I
I absolutely adore this movie and could watch it over and over again.
My mom and I used to watch this every year together.  It brings back awesome memories.
I cry every time I watch this movie.
This little girl is just too darn cute.
This movie is so funny that I watch it even when it isn't the Holiday Season.

Those are some of my favorites.  What about you?

1 comment:

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.