1. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward. I can't wait to hear Zsadist's story. Everyone I've talked to said his was their favorite story of all the brothers. There is something appealing about his dark behavior because you know that deep down it must hide his pain.
2. Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren. I read Waterfall a while ago and since then I really want to finish the series. I've heard such wonderful things about the next two books in the series so it would be nice to finish them.
3. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. I want to know what happens now the Percy woke up. I love that Rick Riordan made this a spin off series because we not only get to visit our favorite characters again but we get to meet some pretty awesome new ones too.
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I've heard wonderful things about this novel and I can't wait to read it.
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor. This is another book that has been getting lots of hype and I'd love to see if it lives up to everyone's high praise.
6 and 7. Saving Francesca and The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta. Both of these books are on my list of all time favorite reads. I have an audio copy of each, but I want physical copies to add to my bookshelf.
8. Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia. This novel sounds beautiful and haunting and downright delicious. I can't wait to read this one.
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Another book that I've heard amazing things about and would love to add to my library.
10. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (preorder). I absolutely adore Kristin Cashore's novels. Her imagination knows no bounds and she creates these worlds that are so fascinating you can't help but fall for them and the characters too, of course.