Saturday, December 10, 2011

Reward Challenge -- Stage 4

I don't know if you are anything like me but it is impossible to stop from buying books.  I love it, but sadly my bookshelves and my bank account don't.  When I found The Reading Reward Challenge hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly I knew this challenge was for me.  


The goal of this challenge is not a book buying ban but instead a reward program.  There are different stages and hopefully by the end your TBR pile will go down, but you'll still end up rewarding yourself by getting some new books (plus there are also prizes you can win!). 

Here is how it works
Stage 1      Read ONE Book       =   Buy ONE Book
Stage 2      Read TWO Books     =   Buy ONE Book
Stage 3      Read THREE Books
  =   Buy ONE Book
Stage 4      Read FOUR Books
    =  Buy ONE Book
Stage 5      Read FIVE Books
     =   Buy ONE Book


a n d   s o   o n . . . 

The books I read for Stage 4 were Divergent by Veronica Roth (review), Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (review), Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles (review) and Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward (review).  I decided to purchase Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles because Leaving Paradise had such a crazy ending I just had to know what was going to happen to Caleb and Maggie.  

1 comment:

  1. *sighs* I've tried a rewards program before, but I end up breaking it, and my bank account.

    But I hope you can stick with yours so then you can get Lover Eternal. You HAVE TO read that book!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.