I have been wanting to read this book for a while so when the lovely ladies from Geeky Blogger's Book Blog, On a Book Bender, Smash Attack Reads!, In the Closet With a Bibliophile, and The Unread Reader decided to host this read-along I jumped on board. Come join the fun!
Questions Week 3: Chapters 11 to 15
1. I love Leif Helgarson, Viking Vampire, Esq. I have to say that combo makes a pretty cool attorney. If you could have a paranormal/mythical beastie (or combo) covering your tuckus in court, what would you choose and why?
I think I would choose a Greek god or goddess. They are sneaky and devious and are not afraid to play dirty. I'm too naive to go to jail. I'd need someone who would throw out all the stops to make sure I stay out of prison. Plus if I didn't win, then they could just kill everyone with their lightning bolt, trident, etc.
2. The police show up to question Atticus about his Irish Wolfhound, Oberon. If you could own any dog breed, what would it be and why? (P.S. Oberon is going on my list of favorite sidekicks!)
I really enjoy Labrador retrievers. This is a breed my family has had it whole life and I really like it. I also like Huskies and the Husky-Pomeranian mixes are as cute as can be!
3. Malina Sokolowski and the other Sisters of the Three Auroras coven have my antennae up. What is your opinion of them?
As of now I like Malina Sokolowski, but I think the witches are up to no good. I normally really like witches but this coven seems to be hiding something...and Emily is a whole other story. Yikes, what a nightmare.
4. Brighid, goddess of poetry, fire and the forge, gave Atticus the power of Cold Iron, which can be used to fight off that nasty lilttle hellspawn. If you could wield one magical power, what would it be and why?
I think I would like the knowledge to be able to absorb knowledge at incredible speed and to be able to master anything I read. That way I could become an expert at everything in a very short time. I would be intelligent, be able to speak multiple languages, learn some serious ninja moves and hopefully improve my cooking skills.
5. The cops show up at Atticus’ shop to search for poor Oberon, who remains magically hidden throughout the ordeal. What is the one thing you would do if you could remain hidden from sight? I want to hear some good answers for this one!
I can't think of something quite appropriate so I'll let you use your imagination.