Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Books that were already released:
1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green. I recently read a novel by John Green and have been kicking myself for waiting so long to read him. I picked up this book a couple of weeks ago at my local independent bookstore and I can't wait to read it.
2. Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian. I have been meaning to start this series forever and it just sits on my bookshelf. I am determined to read this book this year.
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I feel as if I'm the only person who hasn't read this book yet. I have it, but I haven't got around to reading it yet despite all the stellar reviews I've read.
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. This is a 2012 debut that I have been hearing great things about. I also love the retelling of fairy tales so I'm excited to read about the twist on Cinderella.
5. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead. This is another series that I've had on my shelf for over a year and haven't touched. This is the year to read all those "forgotten" books...at least I hope!
Books that haven't been released yet:
6. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger. I really like Kody Keplinger as an author and this novel just looks so good. I'm loving the whole wild-child-young-and-carefree-but-still-undertones-of-serious-issues vibe this novel is giving off.
7. Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris. This series has had its ups and downs over the years, but I still have mad, unconditional love for a certain Nordic vampire.
8. Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) by J.R. Ward. I love these men/vamps and I cannot believe what happened to Tohrment earlier in the series. For that reason, I'm not sure if I'll like this book or not, but I still need my BDB fix...not to mention that this is good motivation for me to catch up on this series too.
9. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. Graceling and Fire and two of my favorite novels. I've devoured them both multiple times so I can't wait to see what Kristin Cashore has in store for her next installment.
10. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson. This is a 2012 debut and it looks amazing. I can't wait to read it. If you haven't checked it out yet, you must!