Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Spring Fever: Top
Ten Five Books I'd Play Hooky With
1. The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth. I'm reading this book right now and I really like it. I wish I could either stay up all night or take off today just to finish it.
2. Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley. I have been wanting to read this novel ever since I finished Gone With the Wind. I couldn't believe that Scarlett and Rhett's story ended the way it did and I wanted more. I've had this book for awhile so a day off would be the perfect time to start it.
3. Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar. This would be the perfect beach read for my day of playing hooky. Too bad the beach is right next to where I work. Maybe if I wear a big floppy hat and dark sunglasses, no one will know it's the girl who called in 'sick.'
4. Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian. This book is sure to be scorching sexy. This way I won't be lying when I call in and tell them I have a fever!
5. Lord of Misrule by Rachel Cain. It would be worth calling in just so I can catch up with this series. What a better way to play hooky than with a vamp. It's not like they can typically come out it daytime normally.