Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie
1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. There is just enough action, mystery and drama to hook a large crowd. I would love to see this on the big screen but I am deeply scared that I'd dislike their interpretation.
2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. I could see this being a very powerful movie that a lot of people would enjoy. It's a very well written novel and I'd love to see that elegance on screen.
3. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen. With just a touch of magic this book would make a wonderful movie. It's light, fun, and I think people would really enjoy it.
4. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. I thought that not only was this book hilarious, but it also conveyed a great message. These are the types of movies we need more of.
5. Perfect Chemisty by Simone Elkeles. I'm not going to lie. This one I want made into a movie just so I can watch Alex over and over again!
That's all I got for today, but I'm excited to see what everyone else will chose.