Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top  Seven Ten Authors I Would Like To See On A Reality Show:

1. Simone Elkeles.  It would have to be a reality show where she'd get to ogle hotties and then discuss it.  She's hilarious and I would definitely tune in every week to watch her.

2, 3, and 4.  Kristin Cashore, Richelle Mead and Suzanne Collins.  I would love to see them on Survivor.  They write such fierce, lethal heroines that I want to see want they would come up with for themselves.   

5. Cecily von Ziegesar.  She writes about some of the most fashionable people around so I'd like to see what she'd create on Project Runway.

6 and 7. Sarah Addison Allen and Adriana Trigiani.  I'd love to see both of these authors on some reality cooking show.  They both have food in their books that sound delectable and I want to see how they make it.   

That's all I can think of today.  I can't wait to hear about your new reality show stars!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! love your 2,3,4...it's like "You thought up your characters, now YOU go and defend yourselves!" :) Love your list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna keep my list short too, but I had to think of 10 lol and it pretty much took me a while!
    Ahhh I forgot Richelle Mead. That's a great one! She does write pretty bad ass characters :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.