Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten book covers you wish you could redesign
**As a disclaimer I have no artistic ability so all of the covers mentioned are far better than anything I could have done.
1. My first choice would be all of the Vampire Academy novels by Richelle Mead. I really enjoy this series and I don't think the covers do the stories justice.
2. Duff by Kody Keplinger. I loved this novel and I don't think the cover gives us the heart behind the story. When I first saw this novel I expected something totally different based on the cover.
3. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder. Those big pair of lips on the cover make me think someone wants to eat me.
4. The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. I would like something more mysterious and sexy.
5. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney. I think the cover is a little too light for the seriousness of the issues in this novel.
6. Passion by Lauren Kate. I absolutely loved her first two covers and while this one is very lovely I wish it was more like the first two in her series.
7. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff. This cover scares me so much that it has made it difficult for me to want to pick up this novel and read it.
That's all I can think of for now. What about you?