Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Rewind: Top Ten Mean Girls in Books
1. Britney from The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder. This is one ridiculously, crazy mean girl. I would not want to get on her bad side.
2. Trista from Populazzi by Elise Allen. This girl was a conviving, horrible person. She was mean and back-stabbing.
3. Dolores Umbridge from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. She tried having absolute power over everybody and everything. I cringe everytime she is mentioned in the books.
4. Bellatrix Lestrange from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. Anyone who would chant that they killed Serius Black has to make it on my list of mean girls. Plus she hurt Neville's parents and that will always make me strongly dislike her.
5. Caterina from Lost Voices by Sarah Porter. She was a jealous leader who made some bad choices and was a hypocrite.
6. Rosalie from The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyers. She was so judgemental and sarcastic and down-right rude at times, but you couldn't help but love her.
7. Annie from The Betrayal of Maggie Blaire by Elizabeth Laird. Her lies and coniving personality just kept hurting Maggie and her family over and over.
That's all I can think of for now. I can't wait to read about everyone's else's favorite mean girls.