Saturday, November 5, 2011

How are your 2011 Challenges Going?

When I check my email yesterday I noticed that there was an email about a new 2012 challenge.  I was all excited and then before signing up I thought I should look at the challenges I participated in this year to check my progress on them. 

First I participated in the 2011 Debut Author challenge which I already completed.  Yea!  The next challenge I particpated in was the Most Awaited YA releases and I already completed this one too. 

Then I looked at the last challenge I particpated in which was the Off The Shelf challeng and *gasps* I still have 8 books left for this challenge.  This should have been the easiest challenge since I had all the books already.  And the sad thing is that I have no desire to read any of the books I have left on that challenge.

What to do?  Do I race and try and finish the challenge or do I just give up?  I had thought I'd read these last 8 all over the summer and we can see how that went.  Part of me is determined to finish the challenge and the other part of me thinks I won't enjoy the books as much if I'm forcing myself to read them.  I guess I better make a decision fast.   

How are your challenges going?  Are you going to finish them all or is it time to throw in the towel? 

4 comments:

  1. I thought too that Off The Shelf challenge would be the easiest but I still have a lot of books to read for that. I don't think I'll be able to complete it because I'm not in the mood to read those books.

    I prefer not to complete the challenge and enjoy the books when I'll read them later on because I know that If i read them now I won't enjoy them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitly not doing as well as I imagined I would back at the beginning of the year. My goal was to read 100 books. I'll be lucky to break 65. It's been that kind of year...what do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for about 20 RCs and at this point, I'm giving up. Even on the RC I'm hosting. *be's full of fail*

    The only one I've been able to finish is the Vampire RC. Surprise, surprise. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This artijcle is really a pleasant one iit assists new the web users, whho
    are wishiing in favor of blogging.

    Here iss my web-site :: dafabet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.