Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast
1. Rachael Ray. I definitely need someone to help me out in the kitchen or better yet just cook the whole meal for me.
2. Stephanie Perkins because she seems like so much fun. I love her quirky personality.
3. Simone Elkeles because we could gush over the Fuentes brothers and the hotties who play them in her book trailers. If you haven't checked these boys out here is your chance.
4. Stephanie Meyers because I'd want to have a serious talk with her about showing her fans some appreciation and finishing Midnight Sun or at least something better than Bree Tanner.
5. Sebastian Junger because not only is he super adventurous and will do anything for a story, but he is quite the hottie himself. I also really like his personality and he was such a nice guy when I met him.
6. Paula Deen because I would want someone to bake a scrumptious dessert that I know I will later regret.
7. Andrea Cremer because I really need to advocate for Ren. I don't think she understands how much I need Ren and Calla to end up together and for Shay to get killed off.
8. J.R. Ward so she can set me up with one of her hunky vampires.
9. Tina Fey because I think she'd add so much humor and entertainment to the party.
10. Melina Marchetta because she is one of my favorite authors and I've always wanted to meet her.