Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question:


What is/was your favorite subject in school?

 

My favorite subject in high school either had to be English or Chemistry.  I loved the different books we got to read for English but I hated the grammar and writing parts.  For Chemistry, I just love being in the lab and doing experiments.  I also think it's super cool to use chemistry to understand what things are made of and how they work.  (I'm still studying Chemistry now, hence the change in tenses)

5 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hated chemistry. LOL You either LOVE it or HATE it. There is no in between. LOL

    I am your newest follower!
    Stephanie
    Book Love Blog
    http://bookluv.blogspot.com
    @bookloveblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm your newest follower. Loved History and Art!

    Keith
    http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com
    http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I never really "got" chemistry.

    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity
    P.S. New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite subject was and still is history- chemistry and all that really wasn't my cup of tea.

    Have a great weekend!

    My FF and Blog hops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel that those who love (and are not just good at) Chemistry are truly gifted! ^_^ So much of the discipline involves that which requires complex visualization and comprehension....and how many people can visualize a molecule or compound? You're a rock star in my book!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.