Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.2. Werewolves/Shapeshifters. I think shapeshifters are sexy!
3. Stand-alone novels. Sometimes series/trilogies just get to be a little much. It's nice to sit down with a book and get the whole story in one novel.
5. Love triangles. I love a good love triangle and I don't think I'll ever get bored of them.
1. Cliffhangers. I'm sick of getting to the height/conflict of the novel and all of a sudden it just ending and making us wait until the next book comes out. I'm fine with some of the bigger issues carrying over from book to book in the series, but I want the novel's main conflict to be nice and wrapped up before the novel ends.
2. Angels. I feel like so many new books are about angels. We have good ones, bad ones, half-breeds, etc. and I'm just getting a little confused on my thoughts about Angels now.
3. Novels that leave out huge bits of information so you are left totally confused and lost and have to wait until the next novel in the series to figure anything out.
4. Celebrities writing books/novels...Miley, Hillary, L.C., etc. I feel these celebrities should be super busy and not have time to write books. Don't they have multimillion dollar careers to manage?
5. Ridiculously rich teenagers getting to do whatever they want and getting away with everything. I know it's fun to dream, but what about reality?
What about you? What do you want to see more of/less of with current book trends?