Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I fell in love with Anna and the French Kiss and from what I've heard Lola is even better.
2. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles. Those Fuentes brothers are HOTT, HOTT, HOTT! I can't wait to read Luis' story next.
3. Cascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren. This is the second book in the River of Time series and if it's anything like the first one I'm sure I'll be blown away.
4. The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. Another sequel and I can't wait until I hear more about Six...yep I think I have a girl-crush on her. She's fierce and a super warrior women.
5. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I was unhappy about Adrian's ending in the Vampire Academy series so I'm super excited to hear more of his story and see where he'll end up.
6. Past Perfect by Leila Sales. I think this looks like a cute, fun read. Plus who wouldn't love to participate in historical reenactments...how cool!
7. The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver. This is a 2011 YA debut author. I've had an arc of this book on my shelf for a while and I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
8. XVI by Julia Karr. Same situation as The Demon Trapper's Daughter.
10. Supernaturally by Kiersten White. Who doesn't want more of Evie and Lend?
What about you? What books from your TBR pile are you excited to read this fall?