Top Ten Covers (I missed doing this one and I thought we could all use a bit of gorgeous in our day)
1. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. I absolutely adore this cover. It's so gorgeous and from the purple hue to the calla lilies dripped with blood it's perfection. I however despise the paperback version of this novel and I'm not a fan of the Hardcover version of Wolfsbane either. It looks very exotic danceresque.
2. Torment by Lauren Kate. This cover is pure hotness. I love the black dress and flowing black hair. It's simply stunning.
3. Splendor by Anna Godbersen. I have a thing for pretty dresses. The puffier the better. Someone should come up with a contest were they recreate the dresses off the covers (or find similar ones) and auction them off or have a giveaway. That would be the best contest ever!
4. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen. I how it connects the flowers, apples, and garden from the story into the cover. I also like how the title is sections off for this novel.
5. Insatiable by Lauren Dane. This is pure eye candy...enjoy!
So I couldn't come up with 10...I know complete and utter failure. Oh well, I guess I'm either really picky today or just tired but that's all I got for you. What are some of your favorite covers?