Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. What an unbelievable book. If you haven't read this yet put it on your TBR pile.
2. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. Sarah Dessen is the queen of Contemporary fiction. Her characters are so real and go through common situations that teenagers face everyday.
3. Life of Pi by Yann Martel. It's all about a kid stuck on a life raft with a zebra, an orang-utan, a hyena, and a 450-pound Royal Bengal tiger named Richard Parker...or is it? Amazing ending, it will blow you away.
4. Any of the Harry Potter books by J.K Rowling. I hold these so close to my heart it would be almost impossible to put my feelings down in words.
5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Heartbreaking and beautiful. A book you won't want to miss.
6. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson. This book still has me thinking about it even after 2 years. I try and discuss it with every person who has read it because I want to know what they think about the situations that unfold throughout the novel.