Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
1 and 2. Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I read The Hunger Games and while I was captivated by the story, it was a little graphic for me, especially knowing it was a young adult book. I'm not one for physical violence so a whole sporting event aimed at killing the other competitors was too much for me.
3. The Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard. I've heard good things about this series, but I feel like I have so much to read that I can't start another series right now.
4. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. I have this novel on my shelf and I've been meaning to read it but for some reason I just can't get over the Zombie thing. I like my paranormal creatures sexy and I can't imagine zombies as sexy. But I do want to read it sense everyone who has read it loved it and said the Zombies were not as they expected.
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I have been so excited to read this book and thanks to Erica at The Book Cellar I now have a signed arc. I'm can't wait to read this because everyone keeps talking about how good it is. The next chance I get I'm definitely going to read it.
6. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward. I feel like everyone and their mothers have devoured and drooled over this series and I still haven't read the first book. What is wrong with me? I promise to remedy this soon.
7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I have the book and the audiobook. I started to listen to the audiobook but I couldn't get through the first disk. I started crying hysterically in the car and had to pull over. I shut it off right away and ever since then I can't find the nerve to pick it up again.
8. The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot. I'm not a big ghost person so this series never really peaked my interest. I have heard wonderful things about it and I like a lot of her other novels, but again I don't know if I have time to pick up another series.
9. Vixen by Jillian Larkin. Why have I not read this novel yet? It sounds so great and right up my alley. I always though that in a past life I was a flapper. I would have made a fabulous flapper and I think that is what I'm going to be for Halloween! I love when you get great ideas through blogging. Yea I'm so excited...any costume ideas?
10. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. This sounds like a great book and it sounds like most people have loved it, but I'm not sure how I feel about a girl who can sense the dead. It kinda freaks me out to tell you the truth and that is why I haven't read it yet.