1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. This is one of my favorite series and I have reread it many times but there is just something magical (no pun intended...ok maybe a little) about it.
2. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers. I want to reread this before the movie comes out so I can remind myself what happened.
3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. This book was Hot, Hot, Hot. I miss Alex and Brittany and want to fall in love with them all over.
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I didn't think I would like this book and at first I didn't, but then seeing how much love Kathy and Heathcliff had for each other and how the love drove them to do maddening things captured my heart. I would love to reread it and see if my opinions changed.
5. The Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires Series by Charlaine Harris. I can never get enough of Eric!
6. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. Oh I really love this novel and it feels like an old friend to me. If I had time I would reread this novel over and over again.
That's all I can think of for now. I'm not sure I will be rereading any of these books, or others for that matter, anytime soon unless I meet a sugar daddy, quit my job and just chill on some remote beach and read for the rest of my life. *sighs*