Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Night Date Night


Friday Night Date Night is a feature on my blog that showcases movie review (mostly movies that were adapted from books). Hopefully some of these reviews will help you decide what to watch on your date night or a night of relaxing at home.
from splashpage.mtv.com

I am not much of a comic book reader, yet when these comic book heroes are staring in movies I'm all about it.  That is why I knew I had to see The Avengers in the theaters.  Was it worth the $10 ticket, $6 ICEE and $3.50 Twizzlers?  Definitely! 
from theverge.com

The Avengers brings together a group a super heroes to save the earth.  What happens when you get big-ego super-heroes with a save-the-world complex together?  Complete chaos.  It was great!  I loved Stark's (Iron Man) witty comments.  I laughed so hard as he bickered with the other heroes.  Thor and Captain America were kind-hearted, sweet, and incredibly good looking.  Together the Avengers were one kick-butt team ready to take on the world of evil.  I, however, want to know how I can be one of those token humans on the team.  Seriously how did they get that job among the heroes?
from www.vibe.com

I still don't think I completely understand the plot, but the action and humor totally make up for it.  Even if you are not a fan of comics, I highly suggest you see this movie. 

Want to see more?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.