Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter. These books are light, fun, and about girls training to be spies. I'm quite jealous of their school and all the cool things they get to do.
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. This book is just too cute. Make sure to set a timer to reapply that SPF because you won't want to put this book down.
3. Sleeping Tigers by Holly Robinson. While this may not be considered a typical beach read, it is captivating and inspirational. It's definitely a book you should read this summer.
4. The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson. Full of action and romance, these books will hook you from page one.
5. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. You're on a beach, they're stranded on a beach; it's perfect. Plus you'll be laughing so much that everyone flock to you to find out what's so funny.
6. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg. If your feeling lonely without that summer romance, this book will get you out of that funk.
I can't wait to hear about your beach reads. I'm definitely in the mood for some summer fictional romance.