Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Six Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads
1. The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter.  These books are light, fun, and about girls training to be spies.  I'm quite jealous of their school and all the cool things they get to do.
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.  This book is just too cute.  Make sure to set a timer to reapply that SPF because you won't want to put this book down.   
Lola and the Boy Next Door
3. Sleeping Tigers by Holly Robinson.  While this may not be considered a typical beach read, it is captivating and inspirational.  It's definitely a book you should read this summer.   
Sleeping Tigers
4. The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson.  Full of action and romance, these books will hook you from page one. 
The Protector (O'Malley #4)
5. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray.  You're on a beach, they're stranded on a beach; it's perfect.  Plus you'll be laughing so much that everyone flock to you to find out what's so funny. 
Beauty Queens
6. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg.  If your feeling lonely without that summer romance, this book will get you out of that funk.   
The Lonely Hearts Club
I can't wait to hear about your beach reads.  I'm definitely in the mood for some summer fictional romance. 

6 comments:

  1. those look like great beach reads. the cover on beauty queens is a crack up. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I put Lola on my list, too. I haven't read it yet, actually, but LOVED Anna and the French Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific list! The Lonely Hearts Club looks like a great read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are great picks Lisa! I know that one of my favorite summer reads is Moonglass by Jessi Kirby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally putting beauty queens on my to reads now!

    Marissa
    here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I haven't read the books on your list, I have to say I love it!! It's full of goodies I can't wait to read. I'm glad you recommend them. :D Sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.