Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today is Top Ten Rewind which is where we can pick a past topic and go from there.  I'm going to switch it up a little and show you my seven favorite items inspired by books.

These are items that I have purchased:
Silver Arrow BRACELET with Sterling Silver Chain
This is from I Adorn U TM: handmade jewels © by Mary Beth Heishman found on etsy.com.  I have this bracelet and absolutely love it. 

SALE Lover Eternal (Rhage) Hand Beaded Book Thong
I purchased this from the Dallaluna shop on esty.com for a bookmark exchange.  I just loved the dragon and thought it was a great representation for Rhage. 

Sam (Shiver Inspired)
This is the Sam (Shiver Inspired) necklace from the shop cynthial11 (WhimsicalFiction) on etsy.com.  I like Cole better in the series, but this necklace was gorgeous with the amber colored beads.  I get compliments every time I wear it. 

Harry Potter Ring with Stars
This ring is made from the corner of pages on the Harry Potter books.  I love wearing this because it's unique and most HP fans recognize it but others don't.  It is from the CraftyMuggle shop on etsy.com

give blood date a cullen Shirt
This is one of my favorite shirts.  I laugh every time I wear it.  This shirt can be found at shop.cafepress.com 
Pinned Image
I have this brass plated bracelet except my leather cuff is teal.  This is probably my favorite purchase in a long time.  It is a made by  Lenny & Eva and can be found at various boutiques.  The picture is from piccsy.com.

This item is on my wish list:

Wide Adjustable Leather Wrap Bracelet - "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Harry Potter
This cuff is stunning.  I feel like the leather would be really soft but it seems edgier than a metal cuff.  It can be found at the Cjohannesen shop on etsy.com

 

1 comment:

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.