Today I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books
1. Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. She was feisty and spunky. She kept everyone on her toes and brought some sunshine to people's lives.
2. Sean Kendrick from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. Sean was the strong and silent type, but when he did open his mouth it was worth listening too. He was confident and self-assured, but not cocky. If you haven't read this book yet, you must do it soon or better yet listen to the audio. It was really wonderful.
3. Alex Fuentes from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. He's the first Fuentes brother; just trust me on this one when I say he's delicious...or don't trust me and find out for yourself.
4. Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore. She fierce and can fight better than any man. She is a force to be reckoned with, but uses all of her power for good.
5. Eric Northman from The Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires series. You cannot get better than this Nordic vampire god. If you know of a hotter vamp, please let me know...I want to see if they are up to the challenge.
6. Taylor Markham from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. She isn't a beauty queen or a renowned fighter, in fact she's a little broken inside, but she's real.
7. Bridget, Lena, Carmen and Tibby from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares. I feel like I grew up with these 4 ladies. Again these girls were not perfect, but they were lively and fun.
8. Anne Boleyn from The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory. I loved how scandalous she was. Sometimes it's fun to live vicariously through others...until they get beheaded.
9. Hermione from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. When I first read these books Hermione reminded me so much of myself. You have to love any character that reminds you of yourself.
10. Aibileen from The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I love this lady. She is quite amazing.