Monday, April 2, 2012

Yikes March is already over?

Do you remember when you were young and people would tell you that when you're older time would fly by.  Meanwhile you in an all school assembly watching the minutes tick by ridiculously slow and thinking to yourself that this person is certifiably crazy?  Well I guess you can commit me because I cannot believe how fast time goes by.  Another month of 2012 is over and I'd like to have a little talk with Father Time about slowing things down a bit or maybe I should just chat with Hermione and ask to borrow the time-turner.  That being said...what did I accomplish this month?

Books I reviewed:
  1. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck--3 stars 
  2. Sleeping Tigers by Holly Robinson--5 stars
  3. A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young--3 stars
  4. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer--4 stars
  5. Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John--5 stars
*Not as many as I would have liked...but what's a girl to do.

Progress on Challenges:
  1. Debut Author Challenge-6/12
  2. Audiobook Challenge-8/25
  3. YA Contemporary Challenge-2/15
  4. TBR Pile Challenge-7/20
  5. Why Buy the Cow Challenge 1/12
Top Ten Lists:
  1. Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list
  2. Top Ten Five Books I'd Play Hooky With 
Friday Night Date Nights were put on hold this month as I participated in the Kiss Me I'm Irish: Hounded Read-along.  It was so much fun and I loved hearing every participant's different opinions on all the topics.  Plus the book rock...review to come!

Kiss Me I'm Irish Read-along:
Week 1
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5

It was kind of an uneventful month, but I enjoyed my much needed vacation and the unexpectedly warm spring weather was nice too. 

I hope you all had a wonderful March and Happy April! 

2 comments:

  1. I really have to read Tiger's Curse (the book is actually staring at me from my shelves right now, I swear).. I'm really hoping to like this series !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was my most productive month. I actually read 10 books-I was so proud of myself! :) Time goes by too fast, I agree. I can't wait to read your review of Hounded!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.