Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open (because of the cliffhanger or because the ending was MINDBLOWING, etc.)
1. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. I felt like this novel finished right before the good part. The story itself didn't wrap up for me, it just left me hanging.
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I want to know what happens next.
3. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch. Again those cliffhangers get you every time. It makes me feel that I didn't get half of the story, like they left off the last couple of chapters or something.
4. The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. Are you kidding me? That battle was brilliant and then Pitticus Lore just left me with that ending...not acceptable.
5. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. Yet another story that leaves me not totally sure what happened or what will happen.
6. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. Seriously, Seriously, Seriously!
7. Shawdow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I bawled and at the same time I was completely floored. I could not believe Richelle Mead did that...No seriously, I had to reread it multiple times because I really didn't think she was so gutsy!
8. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter. Brilliant ending. I never saw it coming and had no idea how they were going to pull it off!
I really tried to get to ten this week but again I couldn't. I should start thinking about these posts a week in advance so I can take down notes or ideas when they come to me.