Top Ten Books That Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It
1. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. I love this cover so much. The purple hues and the calla lily are just gorgeous.
2. Fallen by Lauren Kate. This cover is absolutely stunning. I really wish I enjoyed her novels more because all of the covers are breathtaking.
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. What can I say...like The Little Mermaid I'm attracted to bright shiny things.
4. Vixen by Jillian Larkin. I bought this novel a while ago because I loved the dress on the cover and I have a thing for the roaring 20s. (I still haven't read it but I enjoy its cover on my shelf)
5. Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley. I loved Gone With the Wind so much that when I saw a book named Scarlett I just had to have it.
6. In the Company of the Courtesan by Sarah Dunant. I love the title of this book. It sounded scandalously delicious...and it was.
7. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell. I think this title is so intriguing. Every time I went to the bookstore I'd pick up this novel just because the title intrigued me. Finally I gave in and bought it just so I could see what it was about.
8. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Anne Shaffer and Annie Barrows. The title of this book was so funny that I couldn't help but buy it. Plus it ended up being an amazing novel. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this book.
9. The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory. I picked up this novel because of both the title and the cover. I love that the title is contradicting itself and again it sounded scandalous. Plus the cover has a gorgeous dress on it.
10. Harry Potter and the... by J. K. Rowling. If a book's title starts off with those four words I'm hooked.