Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question: 

What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)

 

I guess for a YA book it would be Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.  I think this is an amazingly powerful book that all people should read.  For an adult book I would pick Joshilyn Jackson's book gods in Alabama.  I love all of Jackson's books and I think she is one of the funniest authors and her endings are so twisted you'll never see it coming.  Have you read either of these books?  If so, what did you think of them?    

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read either book. I am going to look them up though. You aren't the first person to suggest Jellicoe Road. Following you now. Thanks for visiting!
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen M.M books on a few of these. i'm really going to have to check them out. You're not the only one who hasn't read the V.A series I'm actually suprised to see so many haven't. :)

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen so much love for Jellicoe Road across the blogs. I might have to pick that up soon. I don't know much about the actual plot though.

    Hope you're having a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.