Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday.


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question: 

Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...


 

My favorite television show right now would have to be Glee.  Though lately the episodes have been either hit or miss with me...some I love and some not so much.  I think one of the reason I like it so much is that I was in Glee club (we called it show choir) in high school.  Though, another reason is that it is hilarious and the singing is really good. 

9 comments:

  1. Seen so many people who've chosen Glee today! It is a good show, tho I'm a few episodes behind now. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've started following you =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you on the show being hit or miss... It has been that way with me lately, and I've actually missed the last few episodes. I need to catch up one day. ;) But it's a good show!

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm your newest follower!

    Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute show. i've only seen bits and pieces.
    btw, i just awarded you:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/03/from-me-to-you-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! I just followed you and I hope you can stop by my blog to follow me too!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    I just started it earlier this week, so there's lots of work to do still, but I am hoping to get lots of new followers from Follow Friday! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Happy Follow Friday. You have a great blog & I'm a new follower. Come visit me!

    Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many people are choosing Glee! I chose NCIS! Quite different from Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't watch Glee, but my mom does so I have bought her many Glee CDs for Christmas, etc. She loves them! I keep meaning to check out the show. I should probably borrow her DVDs huh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay! Another Gleek. Thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I realize I'm super late, but I wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for hopping by The Enchanted Book.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Selena
    The Enchanted Book

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.