Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question: 

What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

 

I like my romance hero-type to be a little cocky, arrogant, completely sexy, and very manly.  In literature, I don't care much for the sensitive type.  I think my perfect example would be Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse novels.  Though he is not always the hero he is still my idea hero-type.  

 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. Hi to you too :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensitives types, sometimes are sensitive A LOT. A that makes them a little gay. ._.

    Thanks for your visit in my blog :)

    -petit
    http://abookandacupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, gotta love Eric. I am a new follower.

    Have a great weekend. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my AtU review! I'm a school librarian but we are combines with the public library. I knew my kids would love it and the other patrons too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry it took a few days to reciprocate! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.