Friday, February 18, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
           My answer to this week's Follow Friday question: 

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

 

I haven't read many books of the Science Fiction genre.  I think my two favorite would have to be Beth Revis's Across the Universe and Stephenie Meyer's The Host (if you can consider them Science Fiction).  Both were beautifully written and I would suggest them to anyone. 

 

As for Science Fiction books I'd like to read it would have to be The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.  I've heard such great things about it and I feel it is one of those books that every should read at least once in their lifetime.

 

What about you?

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm I never thought of The Host. I would qualify that as scifi. Which is great cause that means I have read one science fiction book.
    I am a new follower.

    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot all about the Host, but I really liked that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower ;).
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Thanks for dropping by our page earlier. I think we were just your 100th follower!! Congrats!! Look forward to seeing your post. Have a great weekend, Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read The Host! It looks good.
    AND OMG. You're reading ANNA?! You'll have to tell me what you think! I'm in love with that book! :D
    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendation and visiting, I really liked The Host too! I'm planning on reading Across the Universe very soon and I'm glad you like it and it fits the genre of Sci-Fi.

    -P.E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely forgot about The Host, I guess that would also be labled as sc-fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to see so many people enjoyed The Host. I haven't read it yet, but I'm more inclined to do so now. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I really enjoyed The Host too!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never did read The Host. I've heard so many mixed reviews about it.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Hooked to Books

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.