Thursday, February 24, 2011

Greek gods and goddesses

Which Greek god or goddess do you most represent?

One of my favorite series is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan because it got me interested in Greek mythology.  I was thinking the other day that if I were a god or goddess who would I be.  I went online and took a bunch of quizzes and answered the weirdest questions to determine which Greek god of goddess I represent.  My answers were all over the board.  I got Zeus, Artemas, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Hestia and Athena.  I decided that these quizzes were bogus (but only after I took about 10 of them...they are kinda of fun even if they are completely made up) that I would just pick one and I decided on Athena.



Athena is the goddess of Wisdom, Sewing, Crafts, and War. I think she represents not only a part of me but also a part of who I'd like to become.  

What about you?  Which Greek god or goddess do you most represent?

2 comments:

  1. Athena is my all time favorite Greek Goddess since i was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! It's so fantastic and it's a great way to get people interested in Greek Mythology. Artemis is my fave Goddess.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love hearing your wonderful thoughts! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.